Minimum of 2 years safe climbing experience; qualified in removal, pruning, arborist rigging and other duties – possible crew chief posision. ISA certification preferred by not required (will train).
- Evaluates trees to determine level of care needed
- Climbs trees using a rope and seat to safely trim them
- Utilizes proper knots for all tree climbing and let-down work
- Understands proper use of pruning tools, including: pole saw, pole clip, hand saw, chainsaw, chipper, blower and small dump truck
- Performs tree trimming by lifting, clearing, thinning, heading, and felling
- Maintains pruning equipment
TO APPLY: email cover letter & resume to email@example.com